7 TIPS ON MY ROAD TO SIX-PACK ABS
Hello my #fitfamilia!
Well, this is a periscope video I did this morning 11-17-15. I will be doing a daily #postworkout chat periscope to show my progress on my Road to a Six-Pack! My friend Gladys delamora and I will be launching TIL TV (Today’s Influential Leaders) and I have a fitness/exercise segment. Yesterday, I filmed my 3rd segment and OMG!!!! I looked pretty darn heavy =(.
I started getting very anxious and stressed, because I am my own walking “business card” and you know how TV/Camera adds like 10 lbs? Yeah! I looked pretty “happily thick” which is not a big deal, but since I will be on TV, I need to lean out and get my Six-Pack asap!
I’m super excited to be doing something I love and with a person I truly love, Gladys. This is going to be such an amazing adventure guys!!!
Plan of attack to get my Six-Pack:
- Increase my cardio by 30-45 minutes daily. HIIT Cardio!
- Cut back on complex carbohydrates during leaning phase.
- Drink 1.5 gals of water. I usually drink 1 gal only.
- Do abs exercises 4 times a week.
- Monitor stress. I have high cortisol levels and this allows my body to store fat faster, therefore I need to be pretty good about managing stress. Will include yoga, meditation and my fit healing journal.
- I don’t do cheat meals, but definitely keep this in mind! No sweets, goodies, or tamales!
- Cut back Alcohol! I’ve been having 1-2 glasses of red wine weekly lately, as I attend networking events. But, no more alcohol!
If you want to keep tabs on how I am doing, I will doing blog posts to update you and you can find my periscopes replays via my accounts below! My periscope handle is @MaryMirandaFit.
Watch 24 hr replays via https://www.periscope.tv/marymirandafit
Watch replays over 24 hrs ago via katch.me/healthy_mc
Now! Let’s get this Six-Pack popping soon!
Can’t wait to show you my progress =D
Mary Miranda Fit